< Back to events help
Sometimes creating an event and inviting everyone one by one can be a pain.
Juniper City provides an alternative using your own email client.
- Create your event as you would normally.
- Visit your newly created event.
- Click on "Invite People"
- Click on “bulk invite via email”
- You should now be prompted to open your email client (gmail, outlook, etc).
- This will add a custom email address for this event in the "To" field of your email draft. Do not remove this or it won't work.
- Craft your email and add the people you want to invite like you would any other email.
- Send the email.
Anyone you sent the email to has now been invited automatically to the Juniper City event!
You can use this method as many times as you would like.